sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

INPUT, OUTPUT AND INPUT-OUTPUT DEVICES


INPUT DEVICES
1. You type your documents on me; I am different in Europe than in USA. Who am I?
2. You use me to manipulate your players when you play Fifa World Cup. Who am I?
3. You use me to record your voice, whether you are singing Karaoke or practicing your English pronuntiation. Who am I?
4. If you use Skype, you need me to take your picture. Say cheese! Who am I?
5. When you go to the store, the cashier uses me to determinate the price of the products you are buying. Who am I?
6. If you have a hard copy of a document, you can use me to create a soft copy (an e-copy). Who am I?
7. You use me to manipulate the cursor, but I don´t squeak. Who am I?

OUTPUT AND INPUT-OUTPUT DEVICES
1.The computer must be hooked up to a _____________ in order for you to see your work.
a. Screen b. Monitor c. Touch screen
2. I can hardly hear Melendi´s music because the ____________on my computer are very weak.
a. Speakers. b. Microphones c. Radios.
3. In the 1970´s big ________ were very popular, and now they´re back in style again.
a. Computers. b. Boots. c. Headphones
4. When you go to the ATM (automatic teller machine) to withdraw cash, you can select English on the ___________ so that you can practice.
a. Menu. b. Touch screen c. Keyboard.
5. We have various kinds of ______________: inkjet, laser and color.
a. Printers. b. Monitors. c. Modems.
6. Now that I have a __________ at home, I can use wireless to work on my laptop anywhere in the house.
a. Modem. b. Mouse. c. Router.
7. The technician from Orange installed a _________ so that we have Internet.
a. Modem b. Phone. c. Webcam.
8. Through a ____________, one can fax, scan or print.
a. Multifunction printer. b. Scanner. c. Phone.
Exercise: Look up the words in italic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.